10:00-16:00 | £120
with Niki Chandler
Join quilt artist, Niki Chandler, to discover an array of simple, effective methods to personalise your quilting projects. Over two days learn how to put your own twist on traditional patchwork blocks and explore ways to design a unique pattern from scratch using a personal source of inspiration.
Working at a relaxed pace, you will produce a complete design for a project of your choice, a making action plan and a set of full-size fabric samples to help you successfully accomplish your item at home.
This is an ideal opportunity to take the next step in your creative development or to start that special or challenging quilt project with individual support from a highly experienced specialist designer/maker.
- Aimed at those with some basic patchwork sewing knowledge.
- Students will be required to provide their own fabrics, basic sewing kit and a sewing machine. The Granary does have a few sewing machines – please inform at booking if this is a requirement.
- A pictorial source of inspiration i.e. a photo, magazine image or object.
- A comprehensive list of ‘what to bring’ will be provided on booking.
- Please bring a packed lunch.